The Olin Business School is a top business school located at Washington University in St. Louis, Missouri. The school prides itself on a flexible curriculum that allows students to engage in career experiences each and every semester. Many of these fieldwork opportunities are completed abroad.
Olin by the Numbers
- The Olin Business School enrolls 1,185 graduate students in its MBA, Masters, and PhD programs.
- Olin’s primary strength is in finance in the Midwestern U.S.
- Tuition for the full-time MBA, which is similar to other programs, is $49,700 per year.
- Average salary at graduation is $94,762.
- 96% of students had job offers within 3 months of graduation.
- Financial services is a top industry, with Citibank a top employer.
- The Olin School is selective, with about 34% of students admitted. On average, admitted students in the class of 2014 had a GMAT score of 698.
Student life at the … Read full post
Our Road to Business School event series in August is fast approaching and every week leading up to it we are highlighting a new MBA program. This week’s school spotlight features the Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis. Its mission, that has guided the business school since its founding in 1917, is as follows: Create knowledge…Inspire individuals…Transform business.
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with representatives from Olin at our upcoming Road to Business School fairs. Don’t miss your chance to meet one-on-one with admissions representatives from this highly respected program. Register today!
Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis
Olin Business School at Washington University in St. Louis offers one of the top MBA programs in the nation and is an institution of leaders; distinguished research faculty; exhilarated, brilliant students; and successful, energized alumni. Olin’s program emphasizes rigorously analytical, critical-thinking skills; applied learning; global … Read full post