Located in Albany, Georgia, Albany State University and its business school promote an in-depth, hands-on academic experience for each of its students. The University and its faculty see academia as a journey, and they attempt to help students embark on an enriched journey towards education.
Quick Stats and Figures
- The University has 476 graduate students currently enrolled.
- Costs to attend Albany State include $5,802 for in-state students and $17,416 each year for out-of-state students.
- The University has a high percentage of female students. The school has 66% female students and 34% male students.
- The average GPA for enrolled students is 2.94.
- Students who graduate from Albany State University have an average starting salary of $46,372 each year.
- The school has a high amount of students who apply to graduate school, but they only accept approximately 26% of students.
The Hass School of Business at the University of California, Berkeley, is a leading MBA program with a focus on innovation and new ideas. As the second-oldest business school in the country, the Hass School prides itself on small classes, selectivity and training responsible business leaders
Hass by the Numbers
- The Hass School of Business enrolls about 1600 graduate students, with 500 of these in the full-time MBA program.
- Berkeley’s Hass School is known for producing innovative leaders in industries like high-tech.
- Tuition and fees for California residents total $56,339 per year, and $58,284 for non-residents.
- The average starting salary is $116,046.
- About 96% of students are employed within 3 months of graduation.
- About a third of graduates work in technology, and about a quarter work in consulting.
- The average GPA of accepted students is 3.61, with an average GMAT score of 718.
Students say the Hass … Read full post
Located in Clemson, South Carolina, Clemson University and its business school focus on business topics that affect behaviors and the future of US communities. The school attracts students of all ages and demographics who want to excel in management, finance and commerce.
School Facts and Figures
- The University’s business school has 492 total enrolled students.
- Tuition to attend a year of business school is $33,780 for in-state students and $71,114 each year for out-of-state students.
- The average GPA of admitted students is 3.28, and the average GMAT for business school enrolled students is 565.
- The school has a student population of 39% female and 61% male.
- Students who graduate from the business school have an 84% job acceptance rate with an average salary of $53,370.
Clemson is one of the few schools without Greek fraternity houses on-campus. However, fraternity and sorority houses exist in an area called the … Read full post
Part of Rice University in Houston, Texas, Jones School of Business was founded by civic leaders and prides itself on being a school for philanthropy. The University takes a civil approach for future entrepreneurs, managers and executives.
Business School Facts and Figures
- Rice University’s Jones School of Business has 231 full-time students enrolled and 311 part time students enrolled.
- The school is one of the younger business schools in the nation, funded as recently as 1974 by Houston Endowment Inc, which was founded by civic leader and entrepreneur Jesse Holman Jones.
- Tuition to attend the university is $46,000 each year for a full two semesters. Executive business programs total $104,000 for two years.
- The average GPA of accepted students is 3.4 with the average GMAT scores at 675.
Though the Road to Business School events are over, there is plenty to learn still available from these helpful fairs. We rounded up some of the best advice from the events and have posted them on Kaplan GMAT’s Youtube Channel for all to see.
Today, get inside opinion from some of the best business school available on how to create a successful application. Learn key tips on what to do and what not to do on your application. Also find out how to think about your business school application, and what it means to you. This is a must watch for any student currently preparing for the GMAT and/or making decisions on what schools to apply for.
We want you rock your bschool applications. A big part of that is getting to know the ins and outs of each school you are going to apply to. Check out the above video to learn more about UCLA Anderson. If you are still interested in the school, or newly intrigued, come speak with them at Road to Business School in August. It’s your chance to ask all of your burning questions and see what these schools are all about. Keep checking the blog for videos of admissions officers from your favorite schools. You can also visit our YouTube channel…. Read full post
Summer is fast approaching, which means that now is the time to very seriously start preparing for the business school application process. Kaplan plans to do our part to help you get a taste of what is out there leading up to our Road to Business School event series in August by highlighting a new MBA program each week. This week’s school spotlight features The Foster School of Business at the University of Washington.
You’ll have the opportunity to meet with representatives from The Foster School at our upcoming Road to Business School fairs. Don’t miss your chance to meet one-on-one with admissions representatives from this highly respected program. Register today!
The Foster School of Business at the University of Washington
The Foster School of Business at the University of Washington exists to inspire and develop the next generation of management leadership. The MBA program knows that well-run organizations have … Read full post
As a part of the Road to Business School event series that will take place in August, we’ll be featuring a different business school every week to help you explore your options. Keep in mind that the schools featured will be participating in our upcoming business school fairs, so you’ll have the chance to meet them in person or virtually during the Road series.
Finding the right school for you is always a challenge. Take the time to dig in and get to know each program as you do your research. This week’s spotlight is on Smeal.
Penn State Smeal College of Business
The Penn State Smeal MBA is a two-year, full-time, internationally ranked MBA Program that has been designed to provide the connections, resources, learning, and experiences to transform business life and the business world. The program focuses on four critical thematic areas: Global Perspective, Total Business Focus, … Read full post